Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
Halvik is seeking an MECM formerly SCCM Administrator to support software deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, and inventory and reporting. 2 days a week on-site in Alexandria, VA is required. Please see responsibilities below:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining deployment tool platform MECM / SCCM
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering software deployments to designated workstations
- Responsible for understanding end user computing environment and providing guidance and recommendations to customer based on industry best practices for Windows OS Management, including software deployments, patch management, and OS Deployment
- Troubleshoot all areas of MECM / SCCM as required
- Meet regularly with government and team managers to understand priorities and to ensure the successful completion of deliverables
- Consistently meet deadlines established by management and is accountable for adhering to established procedures, and communicating risks, issues, and solutions.
- Attends weekly technical support meetings. Routinely shares ideas for enhancing services, deployments, and improving the customer experience
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks appropriately
- Provide training to support groups/users
- Create new and update existing documentation detailing procedures and processes
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with users, clients, colleagues and managers
- Willing to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands
- Attention to detail when performing job functions
- Other duties as assigned
- SCCM 2012/ MECM 2103 experience focused on deploying, administering, and troubleshooting an enterprise wide MECM / SCCM environment, with a minimum of 2 years coming from SCCM 2012
- Understanding of the following capabilities/functionality:
- Software Delivery and reporting
- Patch Management and reporting
- Software and Hardware inventory and reporting
- Operating System Deployment
- Role based access control
- Experience with MDT/WAIK/Hardware independent imaging for deployment of Windows 7/10/11
- Creation and maintenance of SCCM/MECM packages/applications, collections, advertisements, queries, and inventory software packages
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 or later
- Proficiency in SQL to write reports and troubleshoot issues, support creation of custom inventories
- Proficiency with Power Shell, VBscript, batch scripts, and/or other scripting languages.
- Excellence in verbal and written English communications
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Change Management and Configuration Management principles and tools in an Information Technology Environment.
- Knowledge of CMG, CO-Management, Intune
- SCCM certification Discontinued from 2019
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Technical certifications any of A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft MCSE/MCSA/MCP/MCITP/MCDBA or equivalent, Microsoft Windows 7/10/11 Certifications, or similar
- Knowledge of System Center Operations Manager
- Knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
- Experience in a Microsoft Active Directory/OKTA environment, including in-depth knowledge of group policy, DNS, DHCP, and VPN technologies
- Experience using Remedy and ServiceNow to track service requests and tickets
- Familiarity with software packaging and formats such as MSI/MSIX and troubleshooting installation of software packages
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.