Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
Are you looking for a job where you feel like a part of a team and know that you are making a difference? We need people who love to be on the phone and solving problems. Put your inner detective to work and join our team at the FCC!
The Call Center/Information Specialist will be responsible for communicating with FCC customers by answering incoming calls and responding to online inquiries.
Candidates should be available to work at the FCC office between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, dependent upon the needs of the hotline.
· High School Diploma
· Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
· Excellent customer service practices
· Excellent attendance record with the ability to be flexible
· Ability to interpret and apply applicable rules, policies, and procedures
· Ability to prepare written documents using correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling
· Ability to use personal computers and Microsoft Office computer software applications
· Call center or customer service experience
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.