Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
Performs assessment and authorization coordination. Advises and assists the customer with Risk Management Framework RMF and develops a Plan of Action and Milestones for resolving network deficiencies in accordance with DODI 8510.01
and ICD 503. The duties of this task include assessing network compliance against controls listed in NIST 800-53 and creating A&A packages. Performs assessment, compliance, and validation of IT systems to support the Cybersecurity program at USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces. The Contractor shall execute a comprehensive assessment, compliance and validation of customer networks to ensure compliance with regulations and security and standards. The end goal is to ensure the integrity of customer systems by identifying and mitigating potential shortcomings and vulnerabilities. Advise USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces on network and system risks, risk mitigation courses of action, and operational. Additionally, the Cybersecurity Systems Analyst should be able to perform security evaluations and vulnerability assessments using the DOD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution ACAS, Nessus vulnerability scanning tool and Security Content Automation Protocol tool. Identify applicable STIGs and perform assessments using the Security Content Automation Protocol tool. The Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will liaison with network and system administrators to correct identified deficiencies. The Cybersecurity Systems Analyst will also scan or review scans for new systems and applications being introduced into the SOF environment, identify issues, and draft certification letters for the government. The contractor will liaison with the Site Integration Facility SIF to ensure systems and application meet the standards in the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides STIG. The Cybersecurity Systems analyst should be knowledgeable of cyber network defense tools such as end point security, SIEM, comply to connect, etc.
Typical duties include:
- Tracks A&A status of SIE governed ISs. Ensures these artifacts and documentation are available in the USSOCOM-chosen automated tool.
- Advises stakeholders on the adequacy of implementation of cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide DoD & IC RMF subject matter expertise to USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, deployed forces and their delegates, including other Contractors, and assist with the development and execution of the RMF program at USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces.
- Maintain, track, and validate DISN, cloud and DIA connection approval packages, including those from USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and other subordinate organizations.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for new and existing networks, cloud environments, information systems and technologies as they are introduced into the SIE.
- Develop and review the A&A of SIE networks, cloud environments, systems, services, telecommunication circuits, mobile devices, portable electronic devices, hardware, and software using the DoD & IC RMF to obtain an Authority to Operate ATO, Interim Authority to Test IATT, or Authority to Connect ATC.
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of IT and IS for authorization; prepare risk assessment reports for submission to the SCA and Authorizing Official/Designated Authorizing Official/Designated Accrediting Authority AO/DAO/DAA in accordance with DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces' policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs and deployed forces with the enforcement of A&A, as well as DoD, DIA, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces' connection standards for networks and systems.
- Track and maintain A&A databases, web sites and tools to ensure that networks, systems and devices are properly documented and managed from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Track and report to higher headquarters organizations e.g. USCYBERCOM, DIA compliance with applicable Cybersecurity regulations and directives.
- Ensure timely notifications are made to responsible individuals and organizations in order to prevent lapses in accreditations e.g., 30, 60, and 90 day notices.
- Develop and maintain an Information Security Continuous Monitoring ISCM Plan. This plan shall address ongoing awareness of information security, vulnerabilities, security controls, and threats to support organizational risk management decisions. Identify, assess, and advise on cybersecurity control compliance and associated risks.
- Coordinate with USCYBERCOM, DoD, DIA, NSA, DISA, and subordinate organizations to support the resolution of issues with security, A&A, connection approvals, and waiver requests.
- Perform network, cloud, information systems, hardware, software and device security authorization and assessments, as well as the application and execution of policy, including project management support services.
- Validate the patching of systems, perform validation scanning, develop Plans of Action & Milestone POA&Ms, and report as directed by applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provide subject matter expertise for COA development and the implementation of Cybersecurity mitigation strategies.
- Develop and implement required processes, procedures, and capabilities to mitigate vulnerabilities and weaknesses for software and hardware deployment.
- Identify, implement and validate continued effectiveness of key performance parameters and applied security measures
- Perform analytics on cybersecurity posture and provide reports to the AO/DAO and applicable stakeholders as required per ISCM and AO/DAO direction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- 3-5 years of experience
- IAT Level III or IAM Level III required
- Experience with the US Combatant Commands USCENTCOM/USSOCOM is desired.
- Technical background with system administration experience, architecture and engineering preferred
- Technical background in networking, identity management, Microsoft and Linux operating systems, database, and mobility
- Working knowledge of the RMF.
- Knowledge of the Telos Xacta or Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services eMASS system is desired.
- Must have excellent communications skill written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD IA processes and policies e.g., DODI 8510.01, NIST, CNSS and other cybersecurity policies, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual CJCSM 65101.01, Incident Response and other IA policies.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.