Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
- Create audio/visual presentations through the entire project process from pre-production to post-production.
- Handle and organize raw and edited video files.
- Capture and insert audio recordings to enhance video projects.
- Capture and insert photographs to enhance video projects.
- Be accountable for the project deliverables and manage the quality of all deliverables to ensure they meet the creative excellence.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work on multiple projects and perform duties beyond normal expectations upon your manager's request.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of total work experience in production roles.
- Understanding of Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software.
- Experience with talent, editorial and production management.
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail and time-management.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to efficiently work independently under strict deadlines.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.