Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
Provide an on-site individual to act as senior Enterprise Mobility Management Cybersecurity Information Systems Security Manager specializing in Risk Management Framework and National Security Agency NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified CSfC Mobile Access MA, Data at Rest DAR, Wireless Local Area Network WLAN, and Multi-Site Connectivity MSC Capability Package submissions. Must have broad knowledge of Mobile Device Management MDM technology, as well as, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Mobile, and Android operating systems and devices.
Typical Duties Include:
- Primary function is to help develop and maintain the SOCOM Enterprise Gray network environments.
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of Mobile IT and Mobile IS for accreditation; prepare risk assessment reports for submission to the Security Assessor/Certification Authority SCA/CA and Authorizing Official/Designated Accrediting Authority AO/DAA in accordance with DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces' policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for mobile solution planning and custom needs.
- Work closely with the Systems Integration Facility SIF lab to test the infrastructure and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Tracks Assessment and Authorizations A&A status of SIE governed Information Systems ISs. Ensures these artifacts and documentation are available in the USSOCOM-chosen automated tool.
- Advises AOs on the adequacy of implementation of mobile cybersecurity requirements.
- Serves as a liaison for the Chief Information Officer CIO to USSOCOM's AO, Information Systems Officer ISOs, Common Control Providers CCPs, and Information Systems Security Manager ISSMs concerning mobility issues.
- Serves as a liaison between HQ USSOCOM, Components and TSOCs and the NSA CSfC office in order to establish SOF priorities during the authorization and annual rea-authorization processes.
- Analyze, evaluate, and build an authorization roadmap for new mobile systems to include Commercial Solutions for Classified CSfC systems.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for new mobile networks, mobile systems, and technologies as they are introduced into the SIE.
- Develop and review the mobile security architecture used on SIE networks, systems, services, devices, hardware, and software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer or systems science or engineering discipline and eight 8 years of progressive, relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active TS/SCI required
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server 2016 and higher, and understanding of networking.
- Experience with the US Combatant Commands USCENTCOM/USSOCOM is desired.
- Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework RMF.
- Must have broad knowledge of Mobile Device Management MDM technology, as well as, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Mobile, and Android operating systems and devices.
- Must have excellent communications skill written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DOD IA processes and policies e.g., DODI 8510.01, NIST, CNSS and other cybersecurity policies.
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certification CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP or Associate, GSLC, CCISO, HCISP
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.