Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
The Contractor shall provide Subject Matter Expertise in developing and implementing Training, Certification and Awareness programs for military, civilians, and DoD contractor personnel at USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces. The programs must include DoDD 8140.01
and annual Cybersecurity awareness training requirements. The program shall include a Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign to educate SOF personnel and their families on secure computer practices both at work and home. The Contractor shall develop and maintain an effective and relevant security training and awareness program that follows Federal, DoD, DIA, USSOCOM, Component Command, TSOC, and deployed forces' policies, regulations, and standards. The Contractor shall develop, implement, and help enforce relevant Cybersecurity training for the SIE.
Typical Duties Include:
- Providing dedicated, on-site support for Cybersecurity training, certification, and awareness.
- Reviewing mandated training.
- Tracking and Validation of the cyber workforce.
- Reviewing and updating Local Area Network LAN Certification training.
- Developing training requirements for cyber-related threats based on mission and situational needs.
- Facilitating and coordinating metrics and trends to identify common security digital signage and other means of message conveyance.
- Assisting USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces in the planning and execution of a Cybersecurity Training Program.
- Developing a Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign which includes weekly news articles and Cybersecurity awareness aids distributed to SOF organizational Cybersecurity officers.
- Assisting USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces
- with the planning, implementation, and execution of a Cybersecurity Exercise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Experience with the US Combatant Commands USCENTCOM/USSOCOM is esired.
- Technical background with system administration experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of the RMF.
- Knowledge of the Telos Xacta or eMASS system is desired.
- Must have excellent communications skill written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD IA processes and policies e.g., CJCSM 6510.01, Incident Response and other IA policies.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.