Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
The on-site Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery CI/CD application cybersecurity engineer will specialize in implementing security analysis tools and security gates into all stages of the CI/CD pipeline. Primary function is to work with agile development teams to review application risks, provide remediation recommendations, and help prevent future risks by cultivating secure coding practices. The ideal candidate is someone with a developer background, has DevSecOps experience, and has performed application cybersecurity testing in a prior role. Must also have excellent attention to detail, strong analytic, and communication skills, as well as a working knowledge and understanding of application cybersecurity toolsets used in the CI/CD DevSecOps pipelines. In addition, the contractor will provide application cybersecurity engineer expertise, collaborate with agile development teams, and integrate DevSecOps pipeline solutions, defining a security baseline per product to ensure proper cybersecurity and compliance.
Typical Duties Include:
- Provide cybersecurity guidance and direction in the design, development and implementation of automated solutions, based on a set of standards and processes that enable CI/CD developers to easily apply cybersecurity and compliance services.
- Responsible for, support of, and coordinating with other Engineers, Architects, and teams in implementing a comprehensive cloud and application cybersecurity program in a DevOps environment.
- Automate cybersecurity testing using a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
- Design, execute, and maintain automated cybersecurity testing for web applications apps, mobile apps, and application programming interfaces APIs.
- Actively review and implement improvements to drive continuous improvement of the efficiency, speed, and quality of the CI/CD DevSecOps environment.
- Leverage DevSecOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive cloud-based cybersecurity orchestration platform to be used in product CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrate cybersecurity practices across the continuous delivery pipeline to provide a comprehensive automated cloud and application cybersecurity solution.
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments of CI/CD IT and IS platforms for authorization; prepare risk assessment reports for submission to the SCA and AO in accordance with DoD, USCYBERCOM, USSOCOM policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate CI/CD application cybersecurity compliance processes with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely deliverables and rapid remediation.
- Support the development of standards by creating templates and patterns for ease of use and increase the productivity of the cybersecurity program
- Foster,and build a community of practice for collective learning of the cybersecurity tools, practices, and systems across all disciplines.
- Maintain application cybersecurity toolsets used in the development pipelines. Work hand in hand with developer teams to implement testing into their pipelines.
- Professional curiosity that leads to learning and staying current with business best practices.
- Work with leadership to identify and revise cybersecurity testing approaches.
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS/BA degree and minimum 8 years experience
- DoD 8570 IAT II CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP
- Experience with CI/CD DevSecOps integration with tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab, and Bitbucket
- Strong experience in cloud and application cybersecurity domains.
- Experience with OR knowledge of supporting Cloud based platforms Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services AWS, and Military Cloud MilCloud.
- Experience with OR knowledge of Open Containers Initiative OCI compliant containers and OpenShift Container Platform technology utilizing Kubernetes orchestration technology.
- Strong and evolving competence in one or more programming languages and scripting using Python, Personal Homepage PHP, Just Another Virtual Architecture JAVA, JAVA Script, Power Business Intelligence BI and .Net Core.
- Experience with container cybersecurity solutions such as Twistlock and Claire to scan for vulnerabilities within OCI containers.
- Have used source control github/gitlab to manage code.
- Experience working in a Linux or Universal Network Information Exchange UNIX based environment.
- Extensive experience in implementing and enforcing application cybersecurity and vulnerability management.
- Thorough understanding of release strategies that minimize or eliminate application downtime.
- Experience with Change Management and Ticketing Systems Remedy.
- A good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and Agile software development methodology
- Experience with OR knowledge of the Risk Management Framework RMF, Security Technical Implementation Guides STIGs and NIST regulations
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.