Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!What You Will Do:
- Workflow-based custom development application
- Low-code platform Salesforce, Appian development
- Cloud-native serverless transactional web-based applications
- Data warehouse/reporting applications including geospatial data
The Solution Architect should be able to elicit requirements from the client including complex process flows and design data models that will support the development of the application. Demonstrate an understanding of cloud components in either AWS or Azure to design a cloud-native technical solution for the application e.g. the use of AWS Lambdas, SNS/queues, API Gateway, Cloudfront, CloudFormation. Will lead the data model and process flow controller design to support an efficient and intuitive user interface view for the application.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for creating workstreams for the development team to build out the functional infrastructure and create the application using an Agile framework; developing a roadmap Initiatives and Epics to accomplish the development plan within an Agile framework and work with a scrum master and BAs to define stories with clear acceptance criteria. The Solution Architect will be involved in communicating with the client leads including estimating levels of effort, clarification of business priorities, and recommended approaches for user interfaces.
- At least 10 years of experience in software development SDLC including 5 years serving s a solution architect. Experience interfacing and presenting to senior client management including C-level executives. Experience designing data models that can support the requirements of complex applications 3 years. Experience designing application architecture components preferably including cloud-native solutions. Experience coordinating development activities for medium to large development teams.
- Candidates should have specific experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Workflow applications multi-level reviews and approvals with auditability and reporting requirements
- Cloud-native transactional web-based applications using AWS/Azure services or containers in an elastic environment
- Low-code platform development Salesforce, Appian, etc.
- Data warehouse applications batch and streaming processing with complex reporting/visualization requirements
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to acquire a Public Trust.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership including translating complex technical concepts into specific and understandable technology recommendations. Experience designing interfaces with external systems for sourcing data or publishing reports. Experience with coordinating deployment processes within an automated CI/CD pipeline.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401k with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.